Roles and Responsibilities
Direct Dialogue Initiatives is a start-up that provides fundraising services to charities in India. We have around 200 staff base PAN India. Our frontline fundraisers are our largest team.
We are in search of an Outreach Specialist who would help the frontline fundraising team.
Purpose of the Role
You will identify and manage outreach opportunities at various venues (Corporate Complexes, Malls, Exhibitions, Residential Complexes & Others) and create a platform for direct dialogue team to interact with employees/executives of those venues.
What will you do?
- Acquire permission of venues such as Corporates/ Malls/ Residential Apartments etc to create a fundraising opportunity for the fundraising team.
- Manage to maintain consistency by ensuring that there are at least 12-15 days of permission at potential venues every month.
- Ability to design and present effectively to the external stakeholders about the client's work & highlighting its importance.
- Build, maintain and update a database of potential Outreach venues.
- Analyzing the reports of donor enrolments to understand the right potential of the outreach venue.
- Collaborate with the communications team to develop collaterals to use in the outreach activities.
- Maintain proper code of conduct and inform the fundraising team of the norms to be followed while working in the venues
- Understand campaign issues and translate them into fundraising opportunities.
What do you need for this position?
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Corporate communications/Sales/Marketing in the development or corporate sector.
- Experience in designing, photography, videography, performing arts would be beneficial.
- Experience of delivering events and training, including public speaking.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with a knowledge of local languages would be beneficial.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with good knowledge of the environment, and an ability to build and maintain strong, trusting relationships.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Ability to persuade, network, and negotiate with stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the nuances of communication with respect to corporate organizations and how to position the organization.
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel knowledge and experience in managing and analyzing data.
Pay for this position: Rs. 34,850 for 6 months, post which the pay will increase to Rs.38,350. In addition to the salary, a daily allowance of Rs.200 will be given. The cost to company does not include medical insurance and gratuity.
We also have incentives, recognition and reward schemes throughout the year.
This position will be based in Pune
Role:Events & Promotions
Salary: 4,25,000 - 4,75,000 P.A.
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryBD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.B.A/ B.M.S in Management,B.A in Communication,B.Sc in Any Specialization,Other Graduate,B.Com in Commerce
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,Other Post Graduate
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Direct Dialogue Initiatives India Pvt. Ltd
DDII is a fundraising and marketing organisation, working with non-profits and civil society
groups in India. We have a diverse workforce, spread across 6 different cities in India with a
common goal of facilitating in creating a better society.