Direct Dialogue Initiatives is a start-up that provides fundraising services to charities in India. Heres our website - https://directdialogueinitiatives.com/
We are currently in search of a HR Recruiter who will recruit frontline staff for our face-to-face
fundraising team across major cities in India. Our frontline/face to face fundraising staff speak to the
public and collect donations from individual donors on the street, in corporate offices, in malls and other such public venues.
What will you do ?
• Source and recruit frontline fundraising staff for the assigned location.
• Understand the typical candidate, job and the organization.
• Build a pipeline of suitable candidates by building influential candidate relationships.
• Follow the agreed recruitment process to receive CVs, screen them and respond back
to the candidates throughout the various stages of the recruitment.
• Screen walk-ins and CVs.
• Coordinate the interview process - scheduling interviews etc.
• Communicate with the candidates about the status of their applications.
• Conduct reference checks for the selected candidates.
• Review regularly the quality of the CVS and its effectiveness and make necessary
changes after checking with the recruitment managers.
What will you bring to this job ?
• Proven experience as a recruiter in recruiting for frontline sales/telecalling staff.
• Hands on experience with various selection processes.
• Familiarity with recruitment related softwares and portals.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven skills in using Excel to prepare reports.
Pay for this role : 4 Lakhs/annum
This position is based in Bangalore/Chennai.
Role:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition - Other
Salary: 4,00,000 - 4,25,000 P.A.
Functional AreaHuman Resources
Role CategoryRecruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations,Other Post Graduate
Direct Dialogue Initiatives India Pvt. Ltd
Direct Dialogue Initiatives India aims to provide ethical fundraising and public engagement services to civil society organizations in the development sector. We strive to support environmental and social justice organizations by engaging citizens in direct dialogue on issues that affect them.
Contact Company:Direct Dialogue Initiatives India Pvt. Ltd
Address:No. 144, 144-1,5th Floor, Shubhram Complex, M.G. Road,Bangalore, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India