Face to Face FundraiserJoin Direct Dialogue Initiatives as a Fundraiser and get paid to talk about environmental issues and inspire people to make a difference.
The RoleThe role of a Fundraiser is to raise awareness about clients Campaigns to people on the street, at public places, offices, on phone and at their homes and inspire them to contribute funds and become financial supporters of the client.
- Develop an understanding of clients campaigns.
- Make presentations and calls and explain environmental campaigns to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
- Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for the client.
- An opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
- A chance to be part of a global environmental organization.
- Good pay, incentives and flexible hours.
- A chance to work with a team of like-minded fun loving group.
On the job trainingTraining is provided to all new fundraisers on Campaigns as also techniques in talking to people on the street and convincing them to become supporters.
Why is this job important to our client ?Greenpeace does not solicit or accept funding from governments, corporations or political parties . They solely rely on the voluntary donations of individual supporters which our Fundraisers bring.
Skills requiredWe accept applications from people from a variety of backgrounds. A passion to work for the environment is always encouraged. Candidates must also have:
- Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with a wide range of people.
- Keen desire to learn on the job.
- Energy and drive to inspire people and promote a cause.
- Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback.
CompensationFundraisers join us at Rs.21,900 per month +Travel Allowance (Rs.175 per day)+ Incentives. On confirmation(3 - 6 months), based on successful performance the pay will increase to Rs.24,800 per month +TA +Incentives. We also have recognition and reward schemes throughout the year.
Salary: 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryEnterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Direct Dialogue Initiatives India Pvt. Ltd
Direct Dialogue Initiatives India aims to provide ethical fundraising and public engagement services to civil society organizations in the development sector. We strive to support environmental and social justice organizations by engaging citizens in direct dialogue on issues that affect them.To achieve this, we aim to provide a wide range of services in the areas of donor enrollment, retention, mobilization, and marketing. Our key focus is to raise both one-off and recurring donations from individuals across the country for environmental and social justice causes.Founded by Mr Aroon Raman and Mr Arvind Shivakumar, Direct Dialogue Initiatives India has Greenpeace Stitching Council as a major investor and shareholder. Together, we intend to create an enterprise that offers engagement assistance to civil society organisations in building a strong supporter and donor base, and developing a sustainable model of financial support for their work.