- Roles and Responsibilities
- The Role
- Develop an understanding of client's campaigns.
- Make presentations and calls and explain environmental campaigns to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
- Meet set income targets by signing paid supporters for the client.
- Job Benefits
- An opportunity to learn about environmental problems and solutions and raise awareness amongst the public
- An opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
- A chance to be part of a global environmental organization
- Excellent career prospects with the opportunity to travel around the country
- Good pay, incentives and flexible hours
- A chance to work with a team of like-minded fun loving group
- On the job training
- Why is this job important to our client?
- Skills required
- Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with a wide range of people
- Keen desire to learn on the job
- Energy and drive to inspire people and promote a cause
- Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback
Salary: 2,75,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryEnterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Direct Dialogue Initiatives India Pvt. Ltd
DDII is a fundraising and marketing organization, working with non-profits and civil society
groups in India. We have a diverse workforce, spread across 6 different cities in India with a
common goal of facilitating in creating a better society.