- Work with relevant stakeholders to design the strategy, plan and budgets of fundraising from individuals based on brief from Clients.
- Implement the direct dialogue fundraising plans & objectives to meet targets set for the different fundraising avenues, i.e. street fundraising, outreach, one-time donations etc.
- Conceptualize events & identify opportunities for various FR avenues. Develop a calendar of FR activities.
- Monitor and regularly report back on the allocated expense budget and agreed KPIs to internal stakeholders and Client.
- Regularly monitor the external environment, developments on the field, and report back to the line manager and client
- Ensure clients campaigns are communicated by the DD team
- Ensure proper induction and on the job training is provided to the team.
- Manage resources (People, assets, vendors, etc.) for each client, based on the defined operating structure/model
- Ensure low attrition of staff by appropriate staff selection, staff motivation, rewards & recognition
- Budget management manage a delegated budget for specific purposes.
- Create, analyze and maintain data related to new business
- Point person for all operational aspects of work to be done, for the clients
- Any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- Draft JDs, place ads, shortlist and interview candidates to be hired for the projects
- Analysis of day to day results and taking corrective action where required
- Analysis of overall test and project data to ensure profitability is maintained
- In Depth analysis of data as trends and learnings to be shared with clients in the form of report backs
- This in depth analysis will also be shared with the CEO, Director Acquisition and Manager New Business to take decisions on feasibility of continuing the work or for making long term decisions
- Conceptualize and implement events for fundraising based on ROI, staff motivation and other criteria
- Take initiative to take corrective action when FR results are not as per plans with the support of the manager.
- Initiate creative activities to be conducted during a DD program on Street or Outreach Venue.
- Conceptualise, design and implement innovative plans in line with the Clients work and value systems to create new models of fundraising with optimal ROI.
- Ability to work independently and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Experience in data visualizations and building scalable reporting tools
- Results-driven: motivated to meet submission deadlines with a high degree of quality. Able to learn from prior experiences and apply those for continual improvement.
- Excellent writing and communications skills that enable the production of concise, compelling business proposals.
- Understands and adheres to the values and principles of an ethical fundraising organization
We also have incentives, recognition and reward schemes throughout the year.
This position will be based in Bangalore .
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:NGO / Social Services / Regulators / Industry Associations
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Area / Territory Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Direct Dialogue Initiatives India Pvt. Ltd
To achieve this, we aim to provide a wide range of services in the areas of donor enrollment, retention, mobilisation, and marketing. Our key focus is to raise both one-off and recurring donations from individuals across the country for environmental and social justice causes.
Contact Company:Direct Dialogue Initiatives India Pvt. Ltd