We are in search of an Key Accounts Officer who would develop, manage and grow the Key Accounts Income in line with the organisational growth plan and to establish relations with Key High Net Worth Individuals of Indian society through strong engagement.
What will you do?
Participate in all aspects of the donor cycle like:
- Initiate contacts with individuals
- Develop appropriate cultivation strategies for them
- Move potential donors in an appropriate and timely fashion toward solicitation and closure
Some of the other areas where you will create an impact are:
- Maintain excellent donor relations through personal contacts, phone calls, email and letter correspondence.
- Coordinate with the respective Fund-Raising Units/Unit Heads, wherever any support is required for the middle donor program
- Coordinate with Campaigns/Actions unit to keep track of possible high value fundraising opportunities and for important updates to be sent to Middle Donors/Prospects.
- Build and manage internal and external networks to assist in identification, cultivation and solicitation of high value donors and support
- Identify which campaign information should be shared with the supporters and in what format
- Which supporter to be approached to address needs/requests of other units in the organisation.
- The communication channel/process to be followed where supporters are connected with other people in the organisation
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Sales/Marketing/NGO Fundraising
- Computer literacy is essential (MS Office Knowledge)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Target driven.
We also have incentives, recognition and reward schemes throughout the year.
This position will be based in Bangalore.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:NGO / Social Services / Regulators / Industry Associations
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Key Account Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Direct Dialogue Initiatives India Pvt. Ltd
To achieve this, we aim to provide a wide range of services in the areas of donor enrollment, retention, mobilisation, and marketing. Our key focus is to raise both one-off and recurring donations from individuals across the country for environmental and social justice causes.
Contact Company:Direct Dialogue Initiatives India Pvt. Ltd